App Payment Instructions
You can register, sign the waiver, and pay for your public skating session and rentals online or with our Member App.
The DaySmart Member App can be downloaded from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
Create an account or log in to your existing Dash Platform customer account.
Select DROP-IN EVENTS from the menu.
- On a phone or mobile device, click in the upper left first.
- Select the day from the calendar.
- Click FILTERS to filter location and/or activity type.
- Select PUBLIC SKATING from the ACTIVITIES dropdown.
- Click FILTER RESULTS.
- Scroll to the session you want to register for.
- Select the number of participants and click ADD TO CART.
- Repeat until all sessions have been added to the shopping cart.
- Click on the Shopping Cart.
- Confirm that the sessions in your cart are correct.
- Click SELECT REGISTRANT and choose the Family member for each session from the REGISTRANT dropdown.
- If you need to add a family member, click + FAMILY MEMBER, add their information, and click CREATE.
PLEASE NOTE: Do not add anyone to your account who is not your family member. Participants outside of your family will need to complete their own registration from their own family account.
- Add Skate Rental if needed to each applicable registrant/session
- Repeat as needed until all registrants have been added
- Click CONFIRM REGISTRATION
- In the CHECKOUT screen, confirm the dates/times/registrants
If you have passes that can be used for these sessions, apply them here.
Complete your transaction and Checkout. You will receive an email receipt. This receipt must be presented when you check-in at the rink.
Access Your Boca Ice DaySmart Account